- Social Media and Mobile Phones remain crucial sales generating tools,
- Proximity Marketing and In-Store Beacons that interact with shopper’s smartphones continue to expand the boundaries of company/customer communications.
- AR (Augmented Reality) for virtual fitting rooms, the exciting potential of 3D printing,
- RFID (radio frequency I.D. devices) will all see increased popularity in the retail market industry.
- Mobile Technology will expand in importance as it is employed for order fulfillment, payments, and loyalty-building programs.
- Mobile Wallets will become the rule of the day, negating the need for cash exchanges and card swiping.
- Omnichannel click-and-collect purchasing will also continue to be an increasingly popular and successful sales generator.
Retail Market ResearchSIS International2020-01-20T05:05:25+00:00