POSITION – MANAGEMENT ANALYST
SIS International Research, Inc.
New York City, NY USA
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- The position requires the design and development of the research design of the projects and the execution and project management of projects in the US and in global markets (such as implementing study methods to evaluate the efficiency of complex program operations.)
- Knowledge in logistics, statistics, quota management, tracking and delivery of data files for US and global projects files (eg, manage the logistics of the educational testing).
- Development of algorithms to ensure correct recruitment of and interviewing of respondents (esp. as it applies to children, parents and teachers).
- Excellent analytical and writing skills.
- Excellent verbal communication with clients.
Bachelor’s in business/economics, marketing or closely related with focus on operational analytics/statistics required. Masters preferred.
To be considered, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]