Shanghai is the largest city in China with a population of nearly 25 million people and growing. One of Asia’s most influential business cities, Shanghai has Mainland China’s leading stock exchange and is a leading transshipment point in the global economy.
In China’s rapidly growing economy, new opportunities and challenges are emerging for businesses. SIS International Research provides comprehensive qualitative research solutions in Shanghai, China, providing Focus Groups, In-Depth Interviews and other solutions to help provide an in-depth understanding of stakeholder and customer behavior.
- Quality respondent recruitment
- Qualitative projective techniques
- Low-incidence samples
- Multilingual moderation and researchers
- Simultaneous translation
- Rapid transcription and file delivery
- Automotive research & car clinics
- Analysis and Report Writing