Compensated Research Study
SIS Research is a study on the topic of COVID-19 treatments in Intensive Care and Critical Care.
We are providing a $400/hour prorated compensation for those who qualify and complete the phone interview.
The interview is a 45 min – 1 hour call. The purpose of this research is to explore general attitudes and opinions to better design healthcare products and services.
To be considered, please reply to [email protected]
sisinternational.com with these pre-screening questions:
- Job Title:
- Do you work at an academic hospital, a community hospital, or a private practice:
- Do you work in Intensive Care, Critical Care, Pulmonology, or Emergency Medicine?
- Are you currently directly involved in critical / intensive care for COVID-19 patients?
- Are you involved in drug treatment decision-making for COVID-19 patients? Please explain.
- Please explain your role in critical / intensive care for COVID-19 patients thus far in 2020, including any drug decision-making you make.
- Your phone number: