SIS International Expands London EM [...]
Personal data is information Relating to Any individual year, Whether it Relates to his or her private, professional or public life. It can be anything from a name, a photo, an email address, bank details, social networking posts on websites, medical information, or a computer IP address. The EU's Charter of Fundamental Rights says That Everyone has the right to personal data protection in all aspects of life: at home, at work, WHILST shopping, when Receiving medical treatment, at a police station or on the Internet.
(Proposals from 2012 - http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_MEMO-12-41_en.htm?locale=fr)
Coal provides 95% of Poland's energy needs, and has increasingly made up Poland's energy mix.
While Poland's Environment Minister noted that Poland has reduce its carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions by 30%, its national product has risen more than 100% in that same time.
But Poland is one of the top 10 producers of Carbon Dioxide (CO2) and 7000 tons of coal are mined daily according to Al Jazeera. This has pitted environmentalists like Greenpeace against the coal industry. Greenpeace demands 15% from renewables in 2020. The benefits, they reason, are to to show the possibility for Emerging markets like Poland to set examples for China and India.
Another potential benefit is to allow Poland to be less resistant on heavy emitting forms of energy and to diversify away from Russian energy supplies, a hot topic in national security circles.
Interestingly, the video points out that the last time a major effort was launched to threaten the oil industry, the Pope John Paul intervened.
Europe’s GNSS Outlook
- Discussion: A powerful global navigation system using & rivaling America’s GPS
- Satellites currently being launched
- Offers supreme accuracy to the cm
- Ultimately, benefits will revolutionize business processes & consumers' lives
Bloomberg indicates troubled times in Hungary due to
- the global economic recession and the lack of reform from communism over the past two decades.
- Hungary's main trading partner is the European Union which is in recession.
- Veritas has cut shops
- Audi has closed its plant
- Rising unemployment, with predicitions of a rise to 8-10% unemployment
- Violent protests due to an unpopular president
- Bloomberg has indicated that analysts put the economic decline at about 2% next year.
- the IMF helped thwart a major default by the country by bailing the country out
- inflexible labor market and tax structure
- Opportunities may arise for Hungary to attract businesses seeking to lower costs.
- $6.5 billion stimulus targeting small and medium businesses
- attracting foreign businesses and investment by improving its tax structure, labor market and incentives
According to Al Jazeera, Hungary was once the 10th most dynamic economies in the world. Yet, many multinationals that sought this growth have divested and gone elsewhere, to Bulgaria, Slovakia and Romania. Now the country may become divided on why the economic crisis has turned so sour.
The heating and plumbing business mentioned in the video blamed the left-wing government for its policies. Another family business which imported soya beans from Latin America is struggling from the Credit Crunch and a lack of liquidity to finance operations. It made it difficult to pay for the cargo.
The IMF bailed out hungary to prevent economic destablization in the region. More instability may arise due to the social services being cut in order to service debt and lack of liquidity.
Eastern Europe is often avoided in researching global markets. A reason for this is often the lack of information and the lack of familiarity with such markets. Those who do research in Eastern Europe need to be aware of pitfalls that precede the research process and that can ultimately impact the intelligence yield.
Dmitry Shimanov, General Director of MAR Consult Research Agency
The present day consumer market is so developed that the choice of products and services is often predetermined by brand power. Many Russian producers offer better goods than international companies, but tend to pay little attention to brand positioning, which results in decrease in sales.
So what is brand weight determined by? By brand image and brand awareness among consumers, in the first place. This is why manufacturer of a certain product, willing to create a successful brand, will have to handle several tasks: understand what brand attributes are important to consumers and find out how information necessary to build an attractive brand might be obtained.