Education Market Research Experience
SIS is a leading Market Research and Strategy Consulting company. Explore our previous experience in Education Market Research.
Site and Market Feasibility
- Conducted over 20 off site feasibility assessments for a private educational institutional facility.
- Market feasibility study to assess the market for students who might leave their public schools and enroll in new charter schools in Ohio.
- Market feasibility study in New York City to determine demographic profile of students.
- Conducted research to identify potential customers for providers of educational services.
- Conducted an international due-diligence report / ground assessment of a group of college preparatory schools.
- Conducted market feasibility study for a planned school in the United States.
- Conducted a market assessment study to identify the potential market for test item writers who would freelance for publishers of test materials or for companies offering English language assessment tests.
Education & Testing
- Conducted a low-incidence large data collection project for educational testing among 600 young children across the United States.
- Conducted large scale educational data collection, norming and tracking across the United States.
- Conducted international student focus groups at a US university regarding corporate education.
- Conducted focus groups with Mathematics teachers about a new teaching product.
- Conducted focus groups and in-depth interviews with English teachers and students about a new teaching product.
- Conducted an opinion research study among eLearning executives via focus groups on the reception to a new eLearning product
- Conducted interviews and reports of university librarians regarding eBooks. Research amongst teachers in the United States with regards to their machines and mechanisms product range.
- Conducted secondary research on the market for educational electronic products such as projectors and electronic dictionaries.
- Conducted an in-depth CAWI study among 200 US C-Level executives.
- Conducted recruitment of professors and librarians for IDIs.
- Conducted focus groups and in-depth interviews with students and professors at a university about their image in the community.
- Conducted low-incidence recruitment on parents, students, and teachers for classroom technology study in NYC.
- Conducted market intelligence study on market environment and competition with public schools in NYC.
- Conducted a wine market intelligence study for an American university.
- Research on the impact of GAC Accreditation toward benefits as well as expectations regarding accreditation.
- Collected data of school-age children and parents by online survey.
- Online survey among parents of children in grades 3 to 8 for a New York day school.
- Demographic study among school children and their parents in the United States.
- Conducted interviews on the topic of white boards.
- Conducted a benchmarking study for staff education