- Worldwide healthcare study of the healthcare programs and practices in European, Asian, and Latin American countries.
- Conducted a total of 900 interviews in Spain, France, Germany, Italy, the UK, and Sweden to identify consumers who have sought information about healthcare related matters in the last twelve months on the Internet.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Assessment of the potential of service industry for hospitals and institutions in Europe.
- Conducted Global employee satisfaction study for a multinational healthcare company.
- Global evaluation of a Business Development Project for a dietary supplement.
- Conducted research study regarding Bio Pharma
- Conducted a research study regarding Parma industries & market intelligence
- Conducted a research study with 20 biopharmaceutical companies
Competitive Intelligence Studies
- Competitive assessment of pharmaceutical firm’s implementation of CI systems vs. “best in class” global CI systems.
- Competitive Intelligence company profiles of two German Pharmaceutical companies activities in Europe.
- Conducted a study on competitor’s usage of Glytrin Spray.
- Consulting for a CI Course for a large Pharmaceutical company.
- Competitive assessment of a generic drug manufacturer that a major drug firm was pursuing as an acquisition candidate.
- Competitive Intelligence Study of a pharmaceutical firm in Vietnam.
- Conducted a business profile on an American Pharmaceutical firm in New Jersey.
- Competitive Intelligence Profile of Nitrolingual Spray Company in the UK.
- Competitive Intelligence investigation on a Canadian Pharmaceutical firm’s clinical trials.
- Audited a full-scale strategic information session in a Pharmaceutical firm. Designed and implemented a BI/CI tracking system.
- Competitive Intelligence Study on an Australian Pharmaceutical company.
- Developed a company profile of German Healthcare firms for a US Pharmaceutical firm.
- Conducted competitor profile of technology lab which manufactures contact lenses.
- Conducted a study on the views and perceptions of various Pharmaceutical companies from individuals who work in the industry.
- Survey the European market environment for the market introduction of a new medical device.
- Conducted business intelligence study regarding herbal products in Europa.
- Conducted a ten country telephone interview study of ADHD specialists and general practitioners who treat the study.
- Conducted a seven-country study of physicians to assess the current epidemiology and segmentation of the ADHD patient population.
Conducted survey in Europe of patients and physicians to assess treatment patterns of specific allergies.
- Conducted a study to determine key insights into use of patches for Alzheimer patients to increase market share.
- Conducted study to predict market potential for newly developed drug to treat Alzheimer.
- Competition Analysis for devices and drugs to treat Alzheimer.
- Created a directory of key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the field of Alzheimer’s disease
- Conducted interviews with low-incidence Alzheimer care takers in the NYC area to gauge acceptance of a new treatment
Conducted a seven country study in North America, Europe, and Asia with Nurse Anesthetists to research post-operative pain treatment practices.
- In-depth interviews with clinics and physicians on asthma related products currently undergoing Phase III clinical trials. These interviews were also extended to dose counters for asthma related products.
- Surveyed patients and physicians in a major asthma project in Europe.
- Surveyed a new product concept among asthma patients in the US.
- Assessment of the North American aqua-culture and therapy markets for training diseased salmon and trout. This project was done for a major Japanese pharmaceutical and biotechnology firm.
- Recruited high-tech bio scientists in the UK, US, and Europe.
- Recruited European scientists and conducted a web-study for an international biotech company.
- Conducted study to understand pharma and biotech areas regarding drug delivery systems and selection of product development and manufacturing companies to partner with for new technologies.
- Conducted IDIs with scientists and managers of mayor Biotech firms on large dose biopharmaceutical products.
- Conducted focus groups and interviewed Urologists regarding a BPH product concept
- Conducted focus groups with Cardiologists in the US and Germany to determine their attitudes towards a new product based on increasing HDL in patients.
- Conducted study in Canada and in Asia for Nitroglycerin Spray products.
- Strategic analysis study for the introduction of a Sublingual Spray in the US.
- Conducted a study covering physcians’ receptivity to Lipitor in Turkey and Mexico.
- Conducted and recruited for focus groups in San Fransisco to test the receptivity to a new natural alternative to prescription blood pressure medications.
- Conducted a study to determine the feasibility and efficiency of a new cardiology therapy use.
Conducted in-depth interviews of chiropractors to determine the potential for a new product.
Quantitative telephone survey to assess Anesthesiologists and Surgeons’ treatments.
Clinical Market Research
- Qualitative and Competitive Intelligence Study on associations of clinical research professionals.
- Conducted profile of clinical trials on Nitroglycerine Sprays.
- Recruited Hispanic respondents for a web based survey on health research.
- Conducted in-depth interviews to gain insight to consumers’ experiences and attitudes towards genetic tests.
Conducted a study to evaluate the acceptance of new application concepts of female contraceptives and to identify the application with the highest potential.
Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
Conducted focus groups on physicians’ opinions of different CHD prevention concepts in the US and Germany.
- Conducted focus groups for US dentists regarding a new electronic product for flossing teeth.
- Conducted focus groups for US dentists regarding teeth whitening products.
- Dentist Treatment Unit Focus Groups.
- Conducted a study observing the interaction between doctors and patients with Eczema in Spain.
- Conducted a global business intelligence study on transdermal patches for a major pharmaceutical company.
Large Quantitative Study assessing PCPs and Psychiatrist’s treatment of depression in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, US, and Japan.
- Global Competitive Intelligence tracking of the latest developments in the glucose monitoring category.
- Conducted an International study on glucose monitoring for a Global pharmaceutical firm.
- Conducted a quantitative study assessing Endocrinologist and Diabetologist treatment of diabetes in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, US, and Japan.
- Conducted a quantitative Diabetes study in the US with Diabetologists, PCPs, GPs, and Nurses.
- Conducted many focus groups and in-depth interviews assessing attitudes and usability of young children. adolescents and adults towards using a new insulin infusion pump.
- Conducted focus groups of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetics from various age segments in London, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, and Beijing.
- Conducted recruitment and interviews of several patient segments to elicit their opinions as to the viability and usability of different insulin delivery services.
- Conducted in-depth interview of diabetes patients with simultaneous translation for German pharmaceutical firm.
- Conducted the US medical device testing among many different segments of respondents.
- Conducted focus group study with diabetes insulin pump patients and diabetes educators in New York.
Conducted recruitment and provided facility rental for an extended-term compliance research study for a new dialysis medical device in NYC
Conducted a quantitative study assessing PCPs and specialists’ treatments of Dyslipidemia in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, US, and Japan.
Conducted a study on eczema in Spain.
Conducted a physician survey to assess the best online services for health attention in various markets: online forums, telemedicine, and e-recruitment for clinical trials.
- Recruitment study of electrophysiologists in US, Japan, and China.
- Recruitment of electrophysiologists in US to determine the future of the domestic industry.
Recruitment of Emergency Medical Professionals in New York City for focus groups.
Conducted focus groups of Endocrinologists and PCPs regarding the subject of Diabetes.
Global Quantitative telephone survey of GP’s and gynecologists in France and Germany to assess their treatment of Endometriosis.
- Conducted study for Indian industrial enzyme market including its size, players and their market share, the market share of enzymes in different application industries and the future trend of India enzyme market.
- Set-Up of a database to keep track of enzyme exports and imports to Asia.
- Global study of family practitioners and internal medicine physicians to determine their pain management prescriptions.
- Conducted a study of family practitioners’ referrals to rheumatologists and orthopedic surgeons in Europe.
Qualitative study with PCPs in Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, and India focusing on treatment of fungal diseases.
- Ongoing tracking program that acts as an early warning trendspotter in the ethical and over-the-counter markets for gastrointestinal drugs and therapies.
- Conducted a qualitative study with physicians, nurses, and patients for gastrointestinal disorders in London, UK, and Paris, France.
- Conducted focus groups with Gastroenterologists in New York City.
Conducted several focus groups studying the pattern of visitation to general practioners for individuals who suffered from influenza.
- Surveyed Geriatric market regarding respondents’ attitudes towards healthcare coverage in Florida.
- Interviewed Geriatric physicians to determine specific treatment of Geriatric community.
- Interviews with Healthcare Clinic physicians to determine their treatment for Geriatric patients.
Conducted a Growth Hormone Research study with endocrinologists.
Market Intelligence study of the prescribing trends of physicians treating Hepatitis B & C markets and physician’s use of pegylated interferons and anti-virals.
- Conducted a study of blood banks in Japan to determine their use of testing equipment.
- Interviewed telephone respondents about their receptivity to donate healthy cells and store them in blood cell banks for cancer patients.
- Immune Deficiencies/HIV/AIDS
- Conducted a nationwide study among caregivers and patients of PID.
- Conducted a Quantitative study of HIV specialists in the Miami, Los Angeles and New York to research the use of a new Protease inhibitor.
- Conducted focus groups with HIV specialists in New York.
Conducted an ethnographic study among Hemophiliac patients and caregivers across the USA.
Recruited homeopathic professionals for focus groups to discuss new treatment patterns in the US.
- Conducted a lead generation study for a manufacturer of birthing beds in the UK, France, and Germany.
- Worldwide Market Assessment of hospital patient beds, covering Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Russia, South Korea, and Thailand.
- Analysis of the distribution channels and sales methods in Brazil for hospital and patient beds.
- Global study on private and public hospitals purchasing practices of patient beds in Europe and Asia.
- Interviewed US nurses to determine their attitudes to hospital beds.
- Qualitative and Quantitative Assessment of the potential for the service industry for hospitals and institutions in Europe.
- Conducted a quantitative study assessing PCPs and Cardiologist’s treatment of hypertension in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, US, and Japan.
- Conducted a health study covering lifestyles of individuals who have high cholesterol and face heart health issues in St. Louis and Houston.
- Conducted in-depth interviews with patients and doctors throughout the USA to determine their attitudes to new logo designs for a new incontinence product.
- Conducted focusgroups for incontinence female patients to determine their potential use of a new incontinence product.
New Product Concept Testing for various cold and flu over-the-counter products.
- In-depth interviews with couples facing infertility and potential application of new procedures.
- In-depth interviews with OB/GYNS to determine the market potential for a new infertility product.
- Conducted study with health clinics and nurses to determine their receptivity to infertility products.
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
Quantitative Project Researching Gastroenterologists’ preferences to IBD treatment drugs in US, Japan, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK.
Lasik eye surgery
FG’s to explore the market structure of refractive and Lasik eye surgery.
- Qualitative and Quantitative research on the sterilization equipment markets in five major markets. Determined manufacturer’s attitudes toward the acceptance of new technologies.
- Study on the market size, segmentation and pricing for CAT Scanning and X-Ray equipment in Thailand, Indonesia and Malaysia. The study involved in-depth interviews with hospitals, doctors, clinics, and government officials.
- Recruited users of ultrasound equipment in Europe.
- Quantitative study for purchasers of surgical needles in Europe.
- Quantitative study in the USA and UK on a new pill dosing timer product.
- Recruited European scientists to determine their attitudes to specific laboratory equipment.
- Conducted focus groups with potential patients for joint and hip-replacement surgery to determine their potential use for a new hip-replacement device.
- Conducted focus groups assessing young children’s attitudes toward using a new insulin pump.
- Qualitative Research study for the users of pH measuring equipment in the pharmaceutical market segment.
- Recruited physicians and technicians for an online panel to gain new insights on product development and technologies relating to diagnostic catheters and navigational mapping.
Conducted interviews with PCPs, Diabetologists, Endocrinologists and Cardiologists specializing in Metabolic Syndrome in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and US.
- Ongoing tracking reports of Hormone Replacement Therapy, Dermatology and Anti-Epileptic drugs.
- Competitive assessment of anti-epileptic drug trials in Europe.
- Conducted multicountry recruitment of Neurologists and psychologists for in-depth interviews.
Recruited Neurosurgeons for in-depth interviews regarding their pain management treatments.
- Recruited nurses and conducted focus groups in the US to determine their attitudes towards nursing apparel.
- In-depth interviews with nurses regarding hospital administration procedures in the US.
- Study of European nurses to determine their attitudes to wound care equipment.
- Conducted focus groups of nurses to determine their attitudes towards a new Glucose monitoring device for home use.
- Study to determine the feasibility and efficiency of a new cardiology therapy product.
- Research study on nurses who have experience using pen needles.
- Recruitment and interviews of several patients segments and elicit their opinions regarding the viability of different insulin delivery devices.
- Recruited patient and doctors for focus groups regarding eye surgery problems.
- Qualitative research among both physicians and mothers reacting to the concept of having an entire line of nutritional products under a single global brand name and positioning.
- Qualitative study that surveyed physicians’ and mothers’ attitudes towards baby formula. The study also involved packaging design for the product.
- Attitude and usage research among veterinarians on the anti-infective markets for cattle and swine.
- Conducted a Market Concept Test for new product labels in the UK and in Hong Kong for nutritional products.
- International study on physicians’ attitudes towards dietary supplements.
Quantitative study of gynecologists in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, the UK, US, and Japan, focusing on treatment of female sexual dysfunction.
Off-patent Drug Market
Study of companies that are well-positioned to expand in the off-patent drug market, identifying several acquisition candidates.
- Evaluation of a new sub-class of antiemetic inhibitors for patients undergoing chemotheropy, covering all antiemetic drugs in Phase II, Phase III, and those in preregistration in the U.S.
- Interviewed telephone respondents about their receptivity to donate healthy cells and store them in blood cell banks for cancer patients.
- Study of incidence of eye diseases in various European countries and in Japan.
- Study projecting the potential for contact lenses in European and Asian markets.
- Competitive Assessment for a global contact lens manufacturer.
- Competitor Profile of technology lab which manufactures contact lenses.
- In-depth interviews in Europe for the treatment of pain-management.
- Conducted focus groups with orthopedic surgeons for hip-replacement surgery.
- Conducted focus groups with orthopedic surgeons for logo and advertising testing of a new product.
Studied on research specialists’ and physicians’ reactions to IV infusions in the US.
Over-the-Counter Drug Market
- Quarterly reports focusing on product introductions, line extensions, and equity extensions in the worldwide over-the-counter drug market.
- Competitor profile of a Japanese firm that introduced a line of over-the-counter products, using in-depth interviews to determine the strategic direction of the firm.
- Qualitative study involving in-depth interviews of packaging professionals at the plant locations of pharmaceutical firms in the US and in Mexico, determining specific packaging used in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Conducted focus groups and in-depth interviews with patients and doctors in the USA on new logo designs.
- International assessment on the image of Pharmaceutical companies.
- Conducted IDIs to test of new packaging design options to find out how they maintain brand equity, provide product differentiation and communicate product benefits
- Coordinated management of pharmaceutical study, testing new brochures through one-on-one interviews with doctors.
- Global pain management study.
- Global study of COX-2 Inhibitors.
- Conducted a global pain management study on COX-2 Inhibitors and their advertising and marketing programs.
- Conducted a follow-up study for the second generation of Cox 2 Inhibitors.
- Conducted a quantitative study in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, US, and Japan with surgeons and nurse anesthetists, focusing on post-operative pain treatment practices.
- Competitor Profiles of two firms in Germany that make pediatric formulas.
- Global Positioning Study for infant formula: Qualitative focus group study and in-depth interviews in France, Hong Kong, Mexico, Philippines, and the UK.
- Conducted a market potential study for prenatal and neonatal products in the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and the UK. The study ranked the potential for sales by market demand.
Recruitment of pharmacists for focus groups to determine their current operating procedures within their pharmacies.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Conducted focus groups with patients who had hip-replacement and knee surgery as to the benefits of physical therapy.
- Evaluation of the physical fitness market in Europe.
- Conducted focus groups in the US to determine the demand of a watch that would determine cardio and pulse rates.
- Conducted focus groups in the US to determine advertising programs for a European fitness company.
Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Strategic Competitive Assessment of the growing over-the-counter drug presence and diversification strategy of a major Japanese cosmetics company.
- Market and competitive foundation document on the European market for virgin collagen sponges and an analysis of pharmacological applications. The project included research on current demand and supply dynamics, manufacturer selling prices, and varying collagen grades.
- Conducted focus groups with nurses and physicians regarding health care programs of preventative medicine in New York City, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
- Market intelligence report to understand current and future trends in the vaccine market.
Large Quantitative Study surveying Urologists and Medical Oncologists on the current state of the prostate cancer market in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, US, and Japan.
Recruitment of European psychiatrists for in-depth interviews.
- Conducted a study evaluating the effectiveness of advertisments targeted to professional radiologists in the UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Sweden.
- Conducted Radiologist Copy Testing study in Europe.
- Conducted a study with Radiologists and hospital administrators on their knowledge and purchasing habits for Mammography equipment in Germany, France, and the UK.
- Recruited 50 Radiographers in Germany, the UK, France, Italy, and Sweden via telephone to review and complete a questionnaire on advertising materials.
Retail Drug Store
- Recruited and conducted focus groups for a major retail drugstore chain in Boston, MA; Pittsburg, PA; and Charlotte, NC.
- Conducted a retail store intercept to determine the traffic patterns of major drugstores in New York City.
- Quantitative Global study on Rheumatologists in France, Germany, Italy, and Spain.
- In-depth interviews regarding physicians’ attitudes toward a new drug.
- Conducted a qualitative study of couples who suffer from pre-ejaculation syndrome and erectile dysfunction in Mexico City, Mexico
- Quantitative study of gynecologists and patients with female sexual dysfunction in France, Germany, Spain, Italy, UK, US, and Japan.
- Surveyed patients and physicians in Europe and US for treatment of male Erectile Dysfunction.
- Conducted male in-depth interviews on the key issues of sexual dysfunction.
- Conducted female in-depth interviews on the key issues of sexual dysfunction.
Advertisement and message testing for transplantation business.
- Recruited and conducted focus groups with urologists for positioning of a new drug.
- Large Quantitative study surveying Urologists on the current state of the prostate cancer market in France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, US, and Japan.
- Recruited patients with urinary tract infections for focus groups in Florida.
- Recruited physicians who treat urinary tract infections for focus groups in Florida.
- Conducted quantitative and qualitative assessments of the market size and opportunity for wound care products in the Europe and Japan.
- Conducted study of European nurses to determine their attitudes to wound care equipment.