Our Market Research Experience in the Automotive Industry
SIS is a leading Global Automotive Market Research and Strategy company. Gain from our experience in the Automotive Industry.
- Conducted a quantitative and qualitative study about consumers’ opinion about the equipment rate and necessity of each option, expected price, preference and ideas for new options/features.
- Conducted ethnographic automotive studies on air fresheners in Brazil and China.
- Conducted a large car clinic in the NYC about Parking Sensor technology.
- Conducted an in-depth focus group and ethnographic study in NYC, LA and Seattle among Generation Y about their attitudes towards a new car concept.
- Conducted focus groups of very low-incidence car owners in the Los Angeles area
- Conducted a study about BMW buyers and non buyers to collect information about needs and preferences
- Conducted a global study on hybrid-electric vehicle (HEV), with particular emphasis on Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand
- Conducted advertising effectiveness research and CAWI interviews in NYC among high income, low incidence European automobile drivers.
- Conducted qualitative discussion groups on the luxury car dealership experience among luxury car owners
- Conducted a large, low-incidence and luxury automotive study (F2F, CATI) in Washington DC.
- Conducted recruitment and fieldwork at a large car clinic in Los Angeles for a major European auto manufacturer
- Conducted an investigation of various sales literatures from a customer’s perspective on a European luxury automobile company.