Video Ethnography Research
SIS conducts video ethnography research with consumers worldwide. This allows you to receive video interviews and in-home video feedback around the world rapidly. With the rise of BRIC countries in the Global Economy, this Video Ethnography research methodology is your competitive advantage.
What is video ethnography?
Ethnography is the branch of anthropology that tries to understand how people live their lives. It is a qualitative method where researchers observe how participants interact in their real environment.
Unlike traditional market research studies, which are based on asking specific questions, our researchers conducting these ethnographic studies visit consumers at their homes, favorite stores or offices to observe and listen to them. The goal is to see the behavior of these people in their daily lives.
Benefits of video ethnographies:
- Gives ability to rapidly test products, services and advertisements
- Provides In-Home insights around the world
- Delivers behavioral insights outside of controlled environments like Focus Group facilities
- Offers language options include the local language or English
- Gives respondent access in high growth emerging markets
How it works (steps):
- Send us requirements (typical video length range from 10 – 30 minutes)
- Recruitment, setup and scheduling of interviews in 1 week turnaround*
- Delivery of video files
*Depends on the recruitment criteria specifications
We can rapidly conduct video ethnographies around the world. These are the markets we rapidly serve:
- United States
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand