Qatar is a vibrant Gulf State. Discover what benefits this market can provide.
- 7.1% growth in 2006
- Due to liquidity from oil and the growing non-oil sector
- Towards a knowledge & technology based economy
- Gov’t invested $130 Billion into industrialization policy
- Qatar Financial Center
- Aggressive investing policy abroad
- Liberal business environment (remittances)
- Inflation, caused by housing prices and construction costs
- Time required to start-up a company
- Similar ownership regulations as in UAE [QFC]
Disclaimer: SIS makes no representations to the timeliness of this data or the accuracy therein, and is not liable for decisions made on this data. Copyright (C) 2008. All rights reserved.
SIS International Market Research