Avoiding Mystery Shopping / Secret Shopper Scams
Our company, SIS International Research, is a reputable and legitimate company that has been in business for over 38 years. We post valid Focus Groups, and other research opportunities on our website www.sisinternational.com.
Please note that SIS International Research is not recruiting anyone to take part in a “Mystery Shopping” or “Secret Shopper” study in the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia or anywhere else.
- We do not require people to cash checks in order to proceed to another phase of a research project.
- We do not ask for people to buy products in order to receive a future large payment.
- We do not use Cashier’s Checks.
- We do not ask people to buy Walmart Gift Cards.
- We do not hire employees using online forms.
- We do not host Sweepstakes.
- We do not require upfront money from respondents to participate in one of our studies or opportunities.
- We do not recruit consumers to participate in studies or marketing activities in Malaysia and South East Asia using WhatsApp.
- We do not have a Human Resource department that contacts respondents to participate in studies.
- We do not contact respondents from Malaysian or South East Asia telephone numbers.
- We do not pay compensation in the Malaysian Ringgit currency.
If you receive any correspondence promising an incentive or monetary payout to conduct Mystery Shopping, a Sweepstakes or Secret Shopping, this is not a valid offer from SIS International Research.
If you have any questions or would like to verify the authenticity of a research study, please email us with screenshots of the correspondence at [email protected]