As a full-service custom global market research and market intelligence company, SIS International uses a wide variety of primary market research methods.
SIS begins by communicating with the client and devises a solution. We work with the client to ensure that the solution is both relevant and reliable. We efficiently conduct the research based on our 25 years’ experience, and involve our client in the study’s progress. We deliver advanced strategic analysis and reporting, with the option of post-project services to maximize the value of our client’s research.
- Analytics & Statistics
- CATI Telephone surveys
- Direct Mail
- Ethnography / Home Visits / On-site Interviews
- Face-to-Face Interviews / Store Intercepts / Mall Intercepts / Central Location Tests
- Focus Groups
- SIS Global Expert Network
- In-depth Interviews
- Mobile Marketing Research
- Mystery shopping
- SIS Netnography™ / Web Analytics / Research Blogging
- Neuro-marketing research
- Online Chatter Tracking
- Online Surveys / Online Focus Groups / Online Bulletin Boards / Online Diaries
- Panels & Databases
- Trademarked Proprietary Methodologies
- War Gaming Exercises
CATI Telephone surveys
Telephone interviews comprise a large part of our market research practice.
We conduct CATI telephone interviews from the Eastern and Western US, Canada, London and Asia in over 30 languages. Our projects range from small-scale ad hoc projects to large-scale tracking projects. We employ strict validation procedures, validating a minimum of 10 percent of all interviews, with high-quality supervision standards.