Franchise Market Research
SIS conducts the following Franchise Market Research solutions:
- Franchisee Satisfaction Market Research
- Employee Satisfaction Market Research
- Site Feasibility and Location Assessment
- Market Opportunity, Sizing Entry Assessments
- Industry Tracking
- Competitive Analysis
- Customer Market Research
Strategic topics to examine:
- What is the inherent strength of your franchise? in relation to other franchises? competitors?
- Why do customers choose that specific franchise?
- What is the value of that franchise to the community?
- What is the derived measurement of the franchise brand equity at the local level?
- What are the perceived weaknesses of your franchise?
- What are the perceived strengths of your franchise?
- What attributes of your franchise support customer loyalty?
- Is your franchise subject to competitive risk in the marketplace?
- What trends offer opportunities to your franchise?
- What trends offer threats to your franchise?
- How can you strategically reposition your franchise to strengthen the health of your franchise?
Strategic Decisions to be made
- What are the current client trends, attitudes and expectations?
- What are your current levels of customer satisfaction?
- What are your clients met needs?
- What are your clients unmet needs?
- What are your clients likes?
- What are your clients dislikes?
- What is your franchise net promoter score? Vis a vis other franchises? vis a vis your competitors?
- What are your client’s current levels of satisfaction?
- Customer loyalty is a derivative of your customer satisfaction. What is your measure of customer loyalty?
- How much are you at risk for losing a client given your current levels of customer satisfaction?
- How will your levels of customer satisfaction impact your reputation?
- What services do you need to employ to improve your customer satisfaction and customer loyalty index or ratings?
- What are the training opportunities for franchises?
- What are client recommendations for franchises?
- Where does your franchise rank amongst fellow franchises? And competitors?
- Where are the opportunities for your franchise to improve?
- How likely are current clients to refer your franchise?