A business lead can be a potential customer. Finding customers and those who may be future customers is an important part of corporate strategy. Known as “Lead Generation,” this process is important and often overlooked. Companies that select and target customers tend to be more profitable. They can better manage Customer Acquisition and Retention Costs.
Understanding and implementing Lead Generation processes are critical. Increasingly, technology supports this lead generation process. But knowing who is your core customer is where SIS comes in. SIS also provides value in niche markets such as Industrial markets, where there are specialized buyers that technology cannot easily identify.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
- PPC (Pay Per Click)
- Banner ads
- Trade shows (real or “virtual”)
- Conferences (e.g. presentations, exhibits)
- Content (white papers, blogs, case studies)
- Print advertising
- Direct mail
- Email marketing (e.g. newsletters)
- Social media (e.g. twitter, Google+, Facebook, Instagram)
- Mobile marketing
- Telemarketing (following up on inquiries in an effort to determine who is “qualified” to buy)
- Videos (e.g. YouTube)