Healthcare Interviews USA
SIS is conducting online in-depth interviews regarding healthcare conditions. The goal of this study is to:
- Understand the participant’s health needs, pain points, and bright spots.
- Find health needs, pain points, and bright spots across design target groups and geographies/communities
- Discover conditions that might change how they engage with their health
- Understand participant’s attitudes, preferences, values, relationships, and daily habits according to their:
- Provider relationships
- Family dynamics
- Socio-cultural influences
- Community access to healthcare
Participants who qualify, who are selected and who complete the 70-90 minute interview will be compensated with $50 USD.
We would first like to see if this study is a fit. Please take one or both of the pre-screeners to be considered.